Lol, oops............ (funny story)

I was out shopping with my sister earlier today and while my son was at home with daddy we had her two boys with us. We were gonna stop by Walmart for some laundry soap and then head home. The boys were alseep in their seats so I stayed in the car with them while my sis and her hubby ran into the store. I was kinda sleepy so I leaned back into the seat and I guess I dozed off. The next thing I know I wake up to someone peeping in through the van window. It scared the crap out of me so I screamed and jumped out of the van. Lol. Turns out some had seen the kids slepping in the van but hadn't seen me and called the cops. Oops. That's who was peeking in.

mommytoJames512

Asked by mommytoJames512 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oops! Good thing you were there, at least!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• dumbass people...should have checked to see if anyone else was in the vehicle before calling the cops instead of wasting law enforcement's time. Like they don't have enough to do.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I was laying down on the far back seat of a minivan and it was dark. Unless they walked around and looked in all the windows they would not have seen me.
    mommytoJames512

Comment by mommytoJames512 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010