cant sleep overly stressed

Okay so last year we were the Jones then I totaled my car in an accident with a semi. Now we're swimming in bills I don't answer my phone cause I'm scared of whose asking for money. Just the icing on the cake I am now laid off till January (I'm seasonal) my hubbys doing all he can he's still working and looking for a second job. I feel horrible how tired he is. I've lost so much sleep over stressing and now I'm getting panic attacks. I was so excited to pay Octobers mortgage when it bounced cause we were short two dollars! how can I relieve some stress just for one good nights sleep?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 1:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• My question is, why do you only work seasonal? Can't you get a christmas seasonal job?? If you are able, you need to work, too
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry about what you're going through. We've had our ups and downs as well. My DH totaled his car about a month ago. I know it's not easy to try no to stress, but you don't want your little ones to notice that you're stressed. Know that everything happens for a reason and God has his plan. I sure hope you were able to sleep last night. I also wanted to let you know that I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Try looking for a new job. Try yoga. Talk about it honestly with your family and friends.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2010