How to lose my baby weight?

i had my baby 3 months ago and i was brestfeeding and lost 20 pounds the first week and stoped after 3 1/2 wees and now it just seems like i gained it all back. i got on birth controll at my 6 weeks checkup (seasonique). so idk if thats y or what but im a stay at home mommy and really dont have time to work out so is there anything eles i can do? please dont tell me to eat more healthier because i already know that.

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 2:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Honestly it's hard to lose the baby weight. Walking really helped me.
    alissawuthrich

Answer by alissawuthrich at 2:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Diet and exercise are the only things you can do. If you're not willing to do those things, the weight will stay on. If you try those fad diets, you'll do some damage to your body, slow your metabolism, and gain back every ou ce, plus more (thanks to the slower metabolism) once you stop doing whatever the fad diet was. It's all about portion control.
    I have been eating clean and exercising, and I've lost almost 30 lbs so far. But it's taken WORK. You HAVE to be willing to put some effort in.
    I have a journal explaining clean eating if you don't know what it is. I love it.
    Get a jogging stroller, and start walking. Then, when you're ready, maybe you can run. You can do exercise videos at home, too. I go for a 30 minute run, then come home and do a 30 minute Jillian Michaels video. Also, many gyms offer a day care, so that's another option. I exercise about 5 days a weeks.
    Again, you have to be willing to put work into it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i don't know about that particular bc, but many years ago i gained 50 lbs in 6 months on depo after not being able to keep weight on no matter what... it is possible that it is the bc. i'm really dreading that as i will be on bc for a short time here soon. i think i am at my pre-baby weight which was not so great, but as i predicted my biggest problem is all the muscle tone i lost being so sick and unable to function for a few extended parts of the pregnancy. for me i'm wondering when i'm supposed to be exercising - i barely have time to eat and sleep, and showers have become optional lol. i was actually thinking earlier the most exercise i've gotten was walking my inconsolable baby around the house all day to try to help him feel better.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I used the body by vi 90 challenge to lose weight (and still am). Its a really great program with the option to earn some cash too and even get your shakes for free. Here's the website to check it out for yourself: www.micah.bodybyvi.com
    ashymom

Answer by ashymom at 8:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• try cutting your calories down to about 1200 a day keep track of everything you eat or drink and add the calories up use this website to help http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ in order to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you eat so exercise is a must! I followed this for 3 months and lost 20lbs good luck!
    amberlysmomma

Answer by amberlysmomma at 8:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It is really hard. I use to EA Active for the wii and that really seems to help.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:11 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Walking / Jogging
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2011