3 childseats, 1 car, what do you drive?

I have three childseats in my car and was wondering what others with three carseats drove. What ages are your children/what style seat are they in? And how are the palced in the car?

mommy_of3boys

Asked by mommy_of3boys at 7:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We have a minivan (a Plymouth Grand Voyager if you're curious). My older daughter's in a booster, but my younger daughter's in a regular carseat. When the third comes in November, we'll be putting Jill all the way in the back and keeping Beth and the new baby in the front.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 7:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I have a regular sized car (Chrysler 300) and I have 3 youngins. My two older boys are in boosters and my daughter sits between them in a regular forward facing carseat. The backseat of my car now is bigger than the backseat of the Jeep Grand Cherokee I used to have.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• We can fit three large Britax car seats across the back seat of my mom's Buick LaCrosse. They are snug together, but they fit.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I drive the 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT--black. My 22 month old's Britax seat is behind me in a captain's chair and the other two have booster seats that they use in the way back and in the other captain's chair.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I have a Honda Pilot and LOVE it! I only have two kids righ now, but I always have someone else's kid with me. You can fit 4 or five car seats in there if you wanted to. It seats 8, but the back seats are kind of narrow.
    Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I don't think a sendan can fit three carseats, but let's try. I think 2 boosters seats and infant carseat in between may do!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Yoshiki56, a sedan, if the right size can fit 3 carseats. And she's tryng to find out what people are driving, do you have 3 carseats? If so what type of car do you have?
    Anonymous

• SUV! Two in the middle row and two in the back... (when my nephews come to visit)
    we figured out that a minivan wont fit three in a row, and neither will an SUV.. its just too tight of a squeeze.. so a third row was the only option. The only downside is if we have more than two adults they have to sit inbetween the carseats and they better hope they have a small butt...
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 5:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2008