The baby hasn't dropped yet..when did yours?

Did you drop well before you had your baby or was it after going into labor? I have read that both can happen. Just trying to see what's more the average.

Anna-Chubaby

Asked by Anna-Chubaby at 3:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Anytime is normal, and none of it is indicative of when you'll go into labor. I didn't drop until my water broke.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My belly dropped the week before I had my son, with my current pregnancy I have days where it seems to have dropped then days where it seems to be back up again!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i am on my 4th prgnancy right now and each one has been differant, with my first i dropped about a month before, with my second i dropped about 3 weeks before with the 3rd i didnt drop until the day i went into the hospital to have him. this one i am not far enough along yet to say.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 9:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My baby dropped when I was about 32 weeks. I had her about 6 or 7 weeks later. Both can happen. It's more likely for a first baby to drop before labor, and subsequent children to drop right around the beginning of labor.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010