has your daughter ever kicked your son in the testices? what happened and how did you/she handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Kids' Health

• no, i don't have a son though.
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I kicked my brother once (on accident, I swear) he pushed me over (not that I blame him) and took a few minutes to... recuperate. My mom didn't need to 'punish' me- it was something that was obviously bad and seeing my brothers reaction was enough to compound that fact.
    Now, if a girl kicks her brother and ISN'T able to understand, it might be a good idea to sit down and have a serious talk about why it's not o.k.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Never dealt with that. Just tell her it really hurts.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Oh wow. No, I only have one son. I would NOT be happy about it and would sit and have a serious conversation about it with her and how badly it hurts.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• No, no no no no. From the time she noticed his little wiener, I let her know that it's a sensitive area and that it's NOT OK to kick a boy in the nuts.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• never dealt with that, but explain to her that is not nice - kicking of any kind is unacceptable
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2010