Do you ever...

have answers here that have nothing to do with what you asked?

And they are well thought out, but you can tell they didn't read the question or got it totally way off base?

Not complaining I just noticed that out of 8 replies to one of mine only 2 people appeared to have actually read it, the other answers were nice but...huh? :)

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 4:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get the same exact thing....Especially when you are playing the questions/answers game on here and have to post several questions. People just answer however they want and it seems people just read the headline and determine from there, their answers. Without actually reading it....That's what i think!

And it gets annoying. You start thinking that out of the 10 or so responses you got, That only 2 out of 10 people think like you do.....Ha ha ha ha!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes, it happen sometimes, but i often think is because I wrote unclear.
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 4:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Some of the questions are just too long. I don't want to read a novel just to answer a question. And yes, it's typical for people to get off-topic. No big deal tho.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Not yet, they usually relate, but I usually ask EASY questions!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• ALL the time... generally because they are confused about the verbage. (R&B, nuff said)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I scratch my head and go huh to the ones that answer your question with a question who cares? do not answer then. It is q and a. Not q and get sarcastic and think you're the queen witch or something...that is a whole other scenerio which (witch) lol is so whacked out anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I will admit that when the explanation is overly long, I will answer based on what I skimmed over. But usually I try to read all of it.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Are you talking about me?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2010