Does anyone know the difference between organic versus inorganic products?

I've searched all over the internet to find the answer to this question but wasn't able to find anything close to what I've discovered. Not too surprisingly, it's something the health industry leaders have known for decades but do not sure for pharmaceutical profits.

If you're a parent or soon-to-be pregnant, you cannot afford to not know the difference because NOT KNOWING will totally harm your kids health, along with yours.

I'm writing an e-book about this issue and selling it for $100 because the value behind this knowledge is priceless. However, you can probably catch the general concept at my home page http://www.badblankie.com where I sell organic blankets to spread this knowledge. It's not important for you to buy the blanket but more so for you to get the general concept for the kids health and our own health so please feel free to ask any questions if you have em. I I really believe we're all in it together. :)

badblankie

Asked by badblankie at 5:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• Typically they aren't. That is correct. However, when it is used, it becomes disqualified as being organic--which is usually the case with "100% Cotton" textile. Therefore that is not consider "organic."

GOLD, SILVER, COPPER. Did you know that those are ORGANIC metals?

Organic = Natural in nature.
    badblankie

Comment by badblankie (original poster) at 5:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2010