how to deal with a one year old and a two year old and work 12 hr shifts single mom

i have not a lot of help and i work 12 hr shifts i am tired when i get home.

nyc204

Asked by nyc204 at 5:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Wow. first of all, i want to tell you that you must be a strong,wonderful woman. I have a 2 and 3 year old and I am a stay at home parent. I think the best thing to do, since they are so close in age, get them on the same schedule. Children thrive on schedules... depending on your work schedule you could have a nice morning routine or night routine with them. Hope this helps.
    blessed.mommy

Answer by blessed.mommy at 6:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• are you then off 4 days a week?
    well I'd say find a friend/family member to help you out -- on your work days make sure you have a solid routine and I know it is hard but you NEED to make sure even on your 12 hours days that you give them a minimum of 30 minutes of your undivided attention-- on the days you work try to have some fun stuff set up that the person responsible for them can d Like maybe gymnastics or art
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2010