How do you help your cat with fur balls?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pets

• Ask your vet, there is medication for it:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• There is a conconction you can make that will help get rid of them. It's been a long time since we had cats so I'm not sure about the proportions. All I remember is that it contained an egg yolk and some vegetable oil. I also remember that it worked. You might be able to find the proportions somewhere. Or maybe you could just experiement with it a little. I don't think either ingredient would hurt your cat.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I give my cats hair ball remedy as needed. Putting cats on a high fiber food can help as well
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 7:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We feed our cats IAMS with hairball care. It seems to really work since they very seldom have a problem.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Also, brush them regularly
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 4:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Brush them and u can put a dab of mineral oil on their noses and they will lick it off and it helps tthe furballs!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010