MonaVie? _Catagory ~ Cafemom due to lack of knowledge.

I was asked to a MonaVie tasting. Is this wine? I know it's some kind of health drink thing and from what I can gather it's also a direct sales thing also. Does anyone know anything about this?

happy2bme7

Asked by happy2bme7 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• It's like those peddlers in the Old West who used to travel from town to town to sell their magical cure-all exilirs and medicines, only for 2008! Scams have incredibly adaptibility, don't they??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• it's juice, not wine, it's just in a wine bottle. prepare for a hardcore sell.
    my mom tried this, she ended up with cases of the stuff and no one to buy it.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• it is a health juice made from the acai berry i wouldn't waste my time with it. an old employer of mine tried to sell it and did not do well at all. i tasted it and it was absolutely horrible and very expensive. I do not think it would be worth your time or the money you would have to invest in it.
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I won't ever do direct sell again after doing Mary Kay, Tupperware and a boat load of others. It's my sons gf's mother inviting me. I will have to be brave and tell her I'm not interested. Juice in a wine botttle...PP was right...sounds like snake oil to me : )
    Thanks ladies : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2008