my 5 month old baby not even ready to take nipple in his mouth,has blocked nose on and off anddisturbed sleep

my child is five months old and does not want to take the nipple of the bottle in his mouth,i am using avent bottles. an intresting thing is that he sucks the pacifier nicely and drinks the milk by same bottle while sleeping it has all started since a month he is avg weight.can some one suggest me some other quality nipple.he has milk allergy and is on isomil.his sleep during night is really disturbed.he is not so gassy.secondly his nose gets blocked during nights,please help.........it is really frustating.

naira768

Asked by naira768 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You asked this yesterday too. You really need to talk to your baby's doctor, not ask women on the internet who don't know your child or his history. Call your doctor, and if your doctor isn't worried either find a new one or realize that your baby is fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010