help sleeping

Almost 32 weeks and soooooo tired but I can't sleem to sleep longer then 3 hours. Any suggestions?

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 6:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I totally sympathise! I'm 36wks and haven't slept for I don't know how long! I sleep surrounded by pillows which helps, hot milk also helps at bedtime, sometimes reading before I go to sleep. Hope you get some sleep soon!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Sorry, I feel your pain but I have no suggestions:( I couldn't sleep once I hit the 3rd trimester in all three of my pregnancies. I read somewhere it was our body's way of getting ready for sleepless nights once baby comes, so cruel. lol Good luck and I hope you find something that helps.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• my ob/gyn told me too take unisom since that is the safest thing too take during pregnancy, i normally eat toast and have a warm glass of milk or read a book or try too find something that relaxes you and your body
    hdillon22

Answer by hdillon22 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2010