Vibration mat for bed wetting?

I am thinking about getting one of these for our son and was wondering if the money spent would be worth it? If anyone has one they would like to sell that their child no longer needs I would be willing to take it off your hands.

Should of stated the age of my boy and the problem itself better....sorry. Explained more below....Thanks

Suzie2mom

Asked by Suzie2mom at 6:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I wouldn't bother. If the child's kidneys are not concentrating urine through the night, yet... it makes more sense to me to use diapers rather than expensive equipment that still means washing sheets.

Unless there is something amoral, shameful or wrong about wearing diapers... is there?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i haven't ever heard of it... but my girls were night trained at 12m onths.
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Well long story short my son is 9yrs old and has a medical issue with "feeling" when he has to go. He has been put on medication by his doctor but that did not work, tried a kiro for three months of treatments with no improvements, he does not drink after dinner any more then enough to not be thirsty and we used the night time pull ups up until last year when they began to cut into his sides. He is not ashamed of the bladder problem but worries about sleep over mishaps and is very good about taking care of the bedding. As of now I wake him up twice a night and that usually works for him. The doctor has no more meds to try and nothing has been found to be wrong when tested other then the sensation problem.
    Suzie2mom

Comment by Suzie2mom (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Never heard of that before. Good luck, I hope that you find something that works!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Never heard of it.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:19 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I've never heard of it. They make night time pants for older children
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2010