Yummy crockpot recipes?

I am looking for YUMMY crock pot recipes

ToxicRoses

Asked by ToxicRoses at 7:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • place boneless skinless chicken thighs in crockpot sprayed with Pam.
    add 1 jar chicken gravy
    1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
    1/4 tsp pepper
    1 can cream of celery soup
    cook on low for 8 hrs

add frozenveggies, and season to taste
    cook on high for 30 mins.

I served it with mashed potatoes, but would be
    awesome with stuffing also
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 7:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• There is a crockpot group here also. Look under groups at top of page.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Get yourself a copy of the book FIX IT AND FORGET IT. There is also a light version for those who watch fat and calories. It is full of delightful and delicious recipes for the crock.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I threw a package of chicken wings and bbq sauce and canned diced tomatoes in the crock pot a few days ago and that night my kids even the 22 month old went crazy!!! They were really yummy!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• 3 lb pork roast
    1 pkg onion soup mix
    1 can jellied cranberry sauce

Place onion soup mix on bottom of crock pot, place roast on top and finish with cranberry sauce. Cook on LOW for 8 hours.

I just made this recipe last week trying to use up my cranberry sauce. I actually cooked it on HIGH for 8 hours and the whole thing fell apart but was scrumptious and we made pulled pork sandwiches with it.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 8:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• 4 boneless porkchops or take a pork loin and cut into 1 inch rounds. Season and brown in a frying pan. Place in a crockpot, add a couple cans of cream of whatever soup you like and milk to cover the meat. Making sure you have enough to make a gravy. Add a can of french style green beans. Cook on slow for about 6 hours, until meat is cooked through. Serve over rice. The soup will make a yummy gravy.

Cut kielbasa, potatoes and onions into chunks of about the same size. Place in crockpot with a bag of sauerkraut..with juices. Top with pepper and pats of butter. Cook on love for about 3 hours.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup

I made this, except I mashed up the potatoes some to thicken it. When I was done, I had a wonderful loaded baked potato soup!

geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Check out crockpot365.blogspot.com. My favorite recipe is the Orange Chicken. So good.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• At the moment I have a pork loin in the crock pot sprinkled with s&p, garlic powder and sage, with a chopped apple and onion a can of sauerkraut, about 1/2 a cup of apple cider and maybe 1/3 cup brown sugar sprinkled on top. One of my favs =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• try crockpot365.com
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010