In the End?

Every knee shall bow at the name of Jesus Christ and acknowledge that he is the Christ, The Son of God.

Is this what makes every other religion so mad?

comfort8

Asked by comfort8 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• "I see so much anger and sadess in non-believers"

Nope, not saddness or anger....just frustration.

"lot of them feel desperate and don't know why they just can't seem to get ahead in life"

Do you really think that Christians are the only people who are really happy in life? If you do, then you must live in a box. I'm not Christian and i sure am a happy camper.

I'm sure if someone is really happy though & they're non-believers, that you probably think Satan is tricking them into believing they're happy right? Because no one can be truly happy with out Jesus, it's just impossible...

*end sarcasm...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I know He is real. I've heard Him speak to me lots of times. He always answers me. He's always here for me. He has protected me through some things that are truly miracles. He saved my life more than once from dying.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 9:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• but why Christianity is the target of hate.

It's not. Hypocrisy is, and arrogance, rudeness, bigotry and hate are, but a religion is not. If you want to know what is hated, examine the behavior, not the idea.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• This must be more of that humility they talk about in that book?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Or, in light of that downvote, maybe the truth is some just aren't happy unless their religion is "hated" so they can bitch and whine about it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm not trying to do His job for Him. I as a Christian am called to witness and testify and help bring others to Christ. That is what it means to serve as a Christian.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I think everyone is defensive about their own religion. I'm not sure why it seems Christianity is the target of hate for so many.

Answer by missanc at 8:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• "Is this what makes every other religion so mad"

LOL! Which "every other" religion are you talking about that gets so mad?

I know Hindu's love Jesus & accept that he was the messiah. We have no beef with Christians, except for I personally do when they tout that folks are going to hell. I think THAT is what makes some folks upset. Not some bible verse that wasn't even written by Jesus himself.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• giggle giggle. No, that's not what makes other religions mad. hehehe It's that attitude of you're right and everyone else is wrong that is truly upsetting.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• This morning when the sun rose, God did that. This evening the sun will set and He will do that as well. He is the Master of the winds and the sea. He knows every hair on your head. He molded you into a unique person. Even Satan worshipers believe in Christ because they have to-Satan is the fallen angel.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2010