Why do some women think it is ok to hit /slap her man but will have him arrested if he hits her back?

solomom1234

Asked by solomom1234 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Because they are mixed up and confused
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Both are wrong. Some women just thinks it's ok til it happens to them i guess.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Probably for some they think it feels good to have a little bit of control. As for her man being arrested if he does the same its because she knows she has an easy way out of it sorta like a little kid being a tattle tale.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Hitting is wrong coming from a man and a woman....

Especially a woman trying to act like a man, there is an old saying which I won't teach my son but it was taught alot....

If you want to act like a man, you can get slapped like a man.....

I would never put my self in that situation, if a man is out right rude or disrespectful instead of aggravating the situation I walk away...

Hey I have a husband, brothers and Cousins... Let them handle that stuff.... ; )
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I do NOT condone a man hitting a woman. It's wrong on many levels. However, and I know I'm probably going to be bashed for this, as I've taught my kids (both a ds and a dd - though I have also taught them that the best response is to get out of the situation and call the cops - and TAKE PICTURES of any and all marks from being hit!)

But - that being said - I've taught them both that a gentleman never hits a lady, but then, a LADY wouldn't hit him first...if someone hits you (and you can't get away), defend yourself. (And, if you ever hit someone first, be prepared for that person to hit you back...)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• opppps, not litterally a husband but hopefully time will heal our wounds and we will be back together, and getting married. He has been with us for 9 years there you go.... :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Bitches are crazy.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• some women like to think that its fine if they hit a man and that its wrong if a man hits them....some women feel that they are smart enough to get the cops to believe that it wasnt their fault....thats why alot of men who are in jail for hitting a woman right now shouldnt be there,because more than likely they didnt hit the woman.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yeah i dont agree with those type of women, you know when we go to hit, slap, anyone you can not act like you are not gonna get something in return...i choose to keep all hands OFF~~~
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I've never understood that. Even back in school, I thought that if a girl hit a guy, he had every right to hit her back. I don't think anyone should hit anyone without a REALLY good reason (like self defense), though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2010