Do you ever feel as if your babies are the only ones in the world who don't sleep all night?

I talk to a lot of parents who act shocked that my 1 and 2 yr olds do not sleep all night, but then on the other hand I have friends whose children at those young ages didn't or do not sleep all night either. Lately my 1 yr old has been waking up around 5 (sometimes the first wake or the second). But the problem is, he is laying in there staying awake. I change and feed him 6 oz and lay him back down. Sometimes he begins to cry and after a few minutes I go in and then rock him. Then he ends up laying in there and talking to himself. He is awake an hour or a little longer during this. Anyone else ever experience this?

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My almost 2 yr old is an awful sleeper. He still insists he wants a bottle in the middle of the night, sometimes I will give in I know it's bad, but momma is tired, most of the time I just give him his cup with water. Its become a habit for him to wake in the middle of the night I suppose. I don't know how to fix this problem, and I just hope that he will grow out of it, although I am doubtful
    monkiesbugs

Answer by monkiesbugs at 9:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I dont think I know. My son is one and he gets up multiple times a night but I also still breast feed.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2010