could i be preggo?

has anyone had a blood pregnancy test come back negative??? because i haven't had my period and its been a month and a half. and still none. all my test come out negative. but i don't know what to do anymore, my boobs hurt, my stomach is cramping a little bit, low back pain, and everytime i get up i have a huge arse headache & nausea. i have a discharge too. that has stuck around for the past month & a half.

shi_ree

Asked by shi_ree at 10:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You had a c-section? Are you sure you aren't just skipping a month? Have you skipped before after having dakoda? I know i get discharge right before my period...my boobs hurt, i have nausea, and my stomach cramps up. Lower back pain is consistent because of my epidural..i hope this helps..
    Hellokittygurl

Answer by Hellokittygurl at 10:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• my sister broke her leg in october of last year and they asked her if she could be pg so they could do a x-ray she said no but they did a blood test anyways just to be sure and it came back negative. she has pcos so it's was common for her to skip periods. but 3 weeks later she found out that she was 4 months pg. so her blood test came back negative even with her being 4 months pg...they came back negative through out her whole pregnancy...the only reason she knew she was pg was because she felt the baby kick....
    longing2beamoth

Answer by longing2beamoth at 12:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would ask for a quantatative hcg. That will tell you what the pregnancy hormone level will be.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I found out I was one week pregnant because of them doing my pregnancy test by blood work and said merry christmas and handed me the paper with the numbers. Ask your doctor to do that one. After my second child my cycle has never been the same I was skipping like months,and the doctor would say because of the depo, then I was off and still two years later I would go for ever without one, I would have such scares and nothing. Breast hurt too. But then I thought I was in the clear... now Im *cough* in a oops(thought it was another long no period)
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 3:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2008