Have you ever sold or bought anything on ebay?

I am for the first time ever and I'm so excited! Lol.... and I'm not even making much money! Ha! Ha!

I'm trying to make room for holiday gifts and such (we also just moved into our house so some stuff is just cluttering up our space) so I'm selling the kids four Halloween costumes (one actually has a bid! Yay! Lol, but I DID start them off at only $2 to get rid of them... like I said, I'm not making much), a stroller (it has had 3 bids! WEWT!), a baby swing (it has had 2 bids!), etc.

And I am SO EXCITED! I know I'm lame, but I can't help myself.:)

Have you ever sold or bought anyhting from eBay? Were you as excited as I am? (lol)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 9:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• Lol, you just reminded me of the rush I used to get when I would sell something there..it wore off after several trips to the post office standing in line forever, and putting up stuff to sell that never sold. Maybe I should have stuck with it, I'm such a lazy butt..but I wasn't making much money and it seemed to consume all my time, so I guess I didn't think it was worth it. My best sale was a suede coat I found at a thrift store for $4 and sold for $50..the customer loved it, it was actually really cute and in great condition, but I felt a little bad making that kind of profit off of something I paid practically pennies for :-/
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes and Yes. I love eBay!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have never sold anything on Ebay, but I have bought plenty of stuff...books, DVDs, stuff like that. I've had pretty good luck with it most of the time.
    Good luck on your selling--hope it all goes for the price you're hoping for!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• You're cute. I also got excited when I bought something. I have never sold anything though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• we have bought a couple of things but never sold. what we have bought was for business equipment.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I buy and sell textbooks.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have been buying and selling on ebay for almost 11 years. I make roughly $150 a week on ebay, but in the past i've done as much as $500 a week. Right now the $150 is when I list 10-20 things a week....I sell mostly used baby and kids clothes but do ladies clothes and some collectibles whren I come across them.

Things like baby swings I sold on Craigslist because boxing and shipping them would have cost way too much.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We actually run a small business on eBay and the first time we sold something, it was a camcorder, we were super excited. We eat, sleep and breathe eBay. You're not lame, when you're making money it gets fun.
    We plan to keep doing eBay for a long time. Our kids sometimes love helping us work.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Hubby does the selling , I do the buying,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• All the time!!! We've sold homeschooling curriculum and musical instruments and other things on there. We buy all kinds of things on there. I LOVE ebay!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010