very concerned

just got my ultrasound report says i have enlarge uterus will i be able to conceive i been trying for two yrs and i have been having pregnacy symptoms since may but pt test r negative any one else has enlarge uterus i m waiting for the dr to call

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Dont really know but wishing you some luck! Hard to wait I am sure! KUP!!!!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:03 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i dont think i have an enlarge uterus but the lining of my uterus is thick, which makes it hard to have a baby, my doc put me on birth control, i guess that will help thin the lining i wish you luck, Oh and the lining of my uterus is thick because of a hormone imbalanced which can give you pregnant like signs. every time my period is coming i think maybe im pregnant cause i always feel sick! i wish you luck!
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• An enlarged uterus can be many things. Do not worry, easier said than done I know, but it is what it is and you cannot change that. See what the problem is and with all the medical advances there are today, I am certain that you will have your own baby soon. God will make a way. I will be thinking about you. Please let me know if everything checks out okay. There are many great doctors that can address these problems. Make sure you are comfortable with your doctors.
    GODFIRST611

Answer by GODFIRST611 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• There are a number of things that can cause an enlarged uterus. Talk to your doctor first and see what the specifics are. Then go from there. You may have nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• my dr wont be in until tommorow ughhhhhhhhhh but its krazy cuz i ben having all times of pregnant symptoms
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• good luck! Hope you get what your looking for!
    coco1983

Answer by coco1983 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010