my baby girl

When my baby was 2 months they change her to sensitive tummy formula because she wasent pooping good, she was pooping every 3 to 4 days and bleeding a lil. Now that the doctor change her formula she was doing alot better but now like 4 days ago she was crying alot and really loud and she was pooping a lil put it was really hard. TWO days ago she stared to pood like sticky and kind of green and she throw up alot everytime i feed her i change her bib like 20 times aevry day. What can i do or why if she throwing up alot? my mom says babies thorw up most of the time when they about to get chubbier but i really dont know if its that.

jasmines25mom

Asked by jasmines25mom at 10:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure how it's spelt, but it could be gyrt? or gert? or gurt? It's a type of condition infants can have that can cause the vomiting. Not sure about the solid poops. Maybe you could mix just a tiny bit of prune juice or something into the formula. Discuss that with her pedi before you do. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I think your mother is telling you an old wives tale.. which that one I've never heard - I would talk to her Ped.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2010