Had several health problems...

I have several health problems over the years and I am physical ok but I can't get over the slup and depression of it all and apparently no one that I live near sees it as I hide it well.

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• See if you can talk to someone professionally. Dont wait until you're in a deep deep depression.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would certainly talk with someone. I understand how bad depression can be and it sucks not to have anyone to talk too. If you can't talk to your friends or family then talk to a doctor or someone who can help you cope! :)
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i felt the same way for the past 6 years. you need to go see a psychiatrist. trust me. i felt much better after i did nd got on medication to help blance out the hormones.
    tld1221

Answer by tld1221 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would love to do that but the problem is I live in a small town and I Also work in education where I have to contact psychiatrist on a constant basis on my students so the only one we have on town I work with in a professional basis and I don't want people I know knowing everything.
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2010