Do you?

Take snacks to the dr's office for your children?

karamomof5

Asked by karamomof5 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• nope
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No,never have.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• For my 1yo but not for my older son.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Depends on which doctors office. Some of them are always running way behind so for the littler ones I do on occasion.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nope. I haven't ever really carried snacks with me. Maybe when my older kids were toddlers I might have had a small container of cheerios in the diaper bag. But that was a very long time ago. We've taught our kids to just suck it up if they are hungry even when they were little. They don't need snacks every minute of the day and can survive being hungry for awhile.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes
    Honeybun09

Answer by Honeybun09 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I am a yes. I carried a snack...fruit bar, cheerios and when we went out to eat I even brought angel hair pasta. I like to be prepared. The way I look at it as a mom 33 years and a G-ma to 5, Never get to tired, hungry, or under stimulaed if you can make things run smoother I always went for it.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• not usually
    They have a busy bag but if we are going to be out for a long time that day, they have snacks in the bag. They are not allowed to eat them other than in the car though.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• yes! pack a full bag of anything I could need! I cant stand seeing kids whose parents are ill prepared!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2010