can someone please help me

ok so i thought i was prego but my missed period was today and i took a test and it said neg. so anyway for like an hour or so i have been in soooo much pain i want to cry iam having REALLY bad cramp but no bleeding and my right side down low hurts so bad does anyone know what this is? can you please help explain something like this? iam TTC i dont know what to do! could this be a tubal pregnancy what is that like? and if the test says neg. then why would this happen? i thought mabe gass but it dont feel like that and i have been having 2 bm and i usually have one every other day what could that be? iam lost can someone help me through this please? thank you soo much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doctor and tell them what is happening.....
    misterri

Answer by misterri at 10:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Thanks but i have no insurance right now. just thought i would ask you all opinions!
    Anonymous

• You definalty need to head to the doctor it could be a pendicitis. It also may take a few more days after the missed peroide to come up positive.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 10:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• could be a cyst...I had one for the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy with this child. It could be twisting believe me, the pain is excruciating if that' what it is.
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• When I was TTC, I thought I might have the same thing happening, and actually went to the ER thinking that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I did not. It turns out that I was just so sensitive to every little thing going on with my body that I was overreacting and reading too much in to things. I am not at all saying that you are overreacting, but don't get too panicked about it. just make an appointment with your doctor and have it checked out.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i have had to ectopic pregnancies and trust me there are painful but, i always had bleeding with the pain. i also had a few cysts rupture and that is equally painful. i would give it another day or two. but you do need to see a doctor, if it is an ectopic pregnancy and you let it go too long your tube could rupture like mine did this last time and i lost my tube...if it's a cysts they can't do anything for you but tell you take it easy and give you some pain meds....but either way it would be best to see a doctor to know for sure...they will probably do a pelvic exam...if it hurts when the doc moves your cervix it's deffently an ectopic pg.
    longing2beamoth

Answer by longing2beamoth at 11:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Definitely have it checked out. Could be appendicitis. Not worth the risk.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Not trying to be an ass here, but why are you TTC if you do not have insurance? Secondly, if it's horrible pain it could range from everything up above, to implantation...

I too cramped reeeeally bad during my AF time following my positive test... it was far worse than my normal cramping, but it wasn't generalized to one side, which is the red flag here.. if it continues I would seriously hit up the E.R. just to be on the safe side!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OK, first you DO need a medical opinion. Not having insurance is a problem, but an appendix bursting can really hurt you. Many states have retroactive prenatal care. and there are programs out there to help. My DIL found that the loal hospital that delivered her has a scholarship fund for all students...picked up what her social security(she ahs debilitating heart condition). I know owing the hospital is scary, but payments can be made and your health is too valuable to waste, especially if you're trying to get pregnant. Write if I can help...
    Starnana

Answer by Starnana at 8:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Health wise - you should have at least one bm daily.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2008