Christmas gift ideas please.

Has anyone seen any great gift ideas that wont break the bank? I have two boys 1yo and 10 yo and a nephew that will be here by christmas. Also any ideas for general gifts for adult friends or family would help alot...I feel like I hit a wall I just cant think of anything this year :( Thanks

Finkette

Asked by Finkette at 11:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• Go to Gifts.com for some great ideas. Even narrow it down by personality, gender, and age!!

JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• The one year old would probably prefer a set of different size shipping boxes... or a ring of real keys. Amazingly lacking in greed at that age...

The 10yo, otoh, is much tougher: you need to know at least something about his taste, 'cause he has an opinion. Some kids at that age are still right into whatever they liked as 7yos, but lots of them have moved on. If you don't know, you'll make a major faux pas.

I like giving adults 'consumable' gifts --anything from homemade chocolates to baking mixes, candles or things people lose a lot of (mittens, scarves)... You can make up a selection for everyone you're gifting, 'cause no one said anyone's gift HAS to be different from everyone else's.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Bed Bath and Beyond is having a sale on monogramed candles, legos, dinosuars and cars are usually a big hit with boys. The 10 year should be able to give you a list so you have some idea for him, clothes, $10-$15 bottles of wine are a big hit or restaurant gift cards.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Toys, clothes, books, maybe a movie for the older child.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010