I took four pregnancy tests, which all came out positive & took a blood test today..however I keep having period like cramps everyday is this normal?

sarah07xo

Asked by sarah07xo at 11:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its normal esp if this is your first pregnancy because everything is scretching to make room...good luck and congrats
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It is normal if you are pregnant to get some cramping
    LovelyLexy84

Answer by LovelyLexy84 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• yep...congrats! :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yep, your body is adjusting to a new inhabitant, so your uterus has to stretch and that = cramps! Congrats and good luck!

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I got horrible cramps when I was pregnant. Especially if it's your first, it's completely normal.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Oh yeah. And while it doesn't take days..Some moms are even so sensitive and in tune with their body that they have cramps from the implantation into the uterus lining. Crazy, huh? I swear I felt it!
    Girlsabadfish

Answer by Girlsabadfish at 11:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I didn't have the cramping with my first but with this one yeah I get them a lot. What eases it some for me is to drink a big glass of water. Sometimes you cramp from dehydration. So drink water and relax. As long as there is no heavy bleeding you are fine. If it is to unbearable call your doctor and make sure you are ok to take Tylenol. good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2010