For or against the death penalty?

There are some real sick-o-s out there. A guy that use to work in the prison system for over 10 years told my so that there was a guy in a glass cell because he cut off the arms of a baby girl because she would not stop crying. He would ask the jailers if they would tell him what the weather was like outside and the jailers would tell the guy to fuck off. My question is, do you think a sick-o like that should still be alive?

trashymom

Asked by trashymom at 11:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't understand why this guy was in a glass cell rather than a regular one.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• For
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I think the death penalty should be used more often. When someone commits a heinous crime like that, they don't deserve to live. Some people will never be rehabilitated, why keep them in jail?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• For
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I used to be undecided but now I am For. I think it was the story of the grandma who threw her grandchild over the ledge of a parking garage, killing her.
    Or the guy who dipped his girlfriends baby in hot water, scalding her because she wouldn't stop crying.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I say use them for scientific experiments for 10 years, then fry them.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• im for the punishment fitting the crime. in the guy's situation you're referring to, they should've cut his arms off and then fried him to death on the electric chair. it angers me that people like this get a "easy, painless death" with potassium injection. did their victims get the same treatment? no.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• On-the-fence - I sympathize with both sides.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm for it, but only because I believe it's cheaper then having them in prision for life. I think a lot of the Level 3 sex offenders should get fried.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Against.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 11:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2010