what did you crave?

When you were pregnant what was your favorite thing to eat?
I love to eat snickers!!

sep_10_07

Asked by sep_10_07 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OK so I had a few odd ones :) LOL

cooked ketchup :) we had meatloaf with ketchup on it before you bake it and OMG the ketchup part was so good I literally went and cooked a bowl of ketchup and ate it like soup!

I also would eat salt...just salt... poured into my hand...

V8 juice! couldn't get enough of it! but only the little bottles, not the big bottles!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Hot wings
    Snickers ice cream bars
    and cheese wiz straight from the can
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 10:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• OMG flutterflae- you had to have had a sodium deficiency
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 10:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Gosh it was the very first time I ever ate a Whopper! I never ate onions nor tomatoes before that, but I sure did crave those things! I still like them now, just not as much!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Duck soup? It was #19 in the menu from a local Vietnamese restaurant. I still remember having it delivered to my office! I never eat duck so, don't know what possessed me....
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I was actually anemic crazybeautifulh :) some how a salt craving is one of the symptoms of anemia according to my doc.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• This may sound strange, but I have absolutely NO cravings. It worried me for a while, because I thought it was expected to have strong cravings. My midwife told me it was just because I have excellent nutrition, and I am a bit of a vitamin freak... so I guess since she's getting all she needs I don't have the need to crave things. I do have problems with food aversions, though. Ranch dressing makes me want to vomit!!!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I crave anything spicy..spicy wings, spicy chili, mmm ecspecially spicy chinese! Can't get enough spicy.
    urthat1chick

Answer by urthat1chick at 10:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I craved stuff that was very spicy. The hotter the better it was & I also went crazy for Carrot cake which was unusual.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Pepperoni, sausage, black olive, extra cheese pizza. Had to have it or I got VERY pissy. That was 23 years ago and it's still my favorite.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 11:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008