I WANT A MAN!!!!

I've been so fine for awhile being a single mother, loving it actually, not in a serious relationship.Someitmes I see other couples when I go shopping looking so happy. I stare bitterly. Then I get onto cafemom and  read the "how long have you been married" questions and "Who loves their DH"? I know I'm not ready to get into a serious relationship but I want a family I want a man I love and have a life with, I want more babies... I dont even know where to start.

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I understand how you feel....I felt the same way and I am a Single mom with a fulltime job and school. So its only fair that I want what I see but I know I need to take my time and finish me 1st....we can chat sometimes if you want....Just inbow me...
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Im single and the thing is, I remember how it was with my ex and how I never want it to be again. The couples that grab my attention are the ones who are fighting in the store. Im not looking for it, but when I hear it I remember living that way and how miserable it was. Men as a whole hate to shop and I hear these guys being inpatient and rude to their wives in public, never want to go there again. You will find someone when the time is right, not a second before. good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I know what you mean... I'm living with the father of my child still because I can't afford to move out yet but I've never felt so alone... He used to be my bestfriend but he has hurt me in too many ways and now I am really numb to people... Instead of wanting to find love like you though I just want to play the field... He really made it so I trust men as far as I can throw them... GL and I hope you find what you are looking for. Try going out ( I wouldn't recommend a club or bar, and if you go to a bar make it a high end one) make friends, don't go out with the intent of meeting a man but just meeting people. You always meet a good guy when you least expect it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I totally hear ya Jenaiko01! People want companionship that's the reason for existence. It's not natural to be single and by yourself for long periods of time. Yes, marriage is hard but if you put in the work it can be the most satisfying and fullfilling experience of ones life. A marriage with problems is still better then being divorced or single for a long time.
    norrs12

Answer by norrs12 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Are you trying to find someone to have a relationship with? Or are you just complaining that you're single and doing nothing about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I want a relationship and I dont think I'm complaining just stating a fact.

Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I've been a relationship before and I understand the hard part I'm a big girl. I just want love I want a friend. Is that so bad!
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I understand Jenaiko01. I feel the same way sometimes. Pretty much all of my friends are with someone too. I get jealous of the companionship they have.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Thanks you EverydayMomma, I dont how you could take that comment the wrong way but I guess some people can. I didn't say I'm desperate I just want someone in my life that I can be with and share my time with and intimate with.

Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I don't know what to say to this question---and, I'm a person who's usually not at a loss for words... ONLY BE CAREFUL : the old saying, --- " A good man is hard to find. " is a very true one... There's a lot of jerks out there...
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 1:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010