do you sing or hum in the car?

what were you singing to this morning....me katy perry and i do a little of both

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haven't been in the car yet today but we all sing in the car, we like it loud, and it's mostly heavy metal,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes...and my boys offer me money to stop singing!!! I haven't been in the car today, but I've been singing Christmas Caroles......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I sing and hum all the time in or out of the car well usually sing then hum when I get to a part I dont remember.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 11:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I go straight up American Idol in my car! I was singing "Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz in my car this morning
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• ABSOLUTLY! It's such a great release. Today was "Where are you CHristmas?" by Faith Hill. (It's from the Jim Carey version of "How the Grinch stole Christmas")
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 12:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• All the time.

Haven't been in the car, yet.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I sing at the top of my lungs usually..haven't been in the car yet today, but yesterday I was singing one of Jewels songs, lol Umm.. I think it's titled "All thru the night" (?) something about angels watching over me, I only know one verse so I just sang it over and over till my voice went out and I fell into a big coughing fit. It was quite lovely, lol
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• totally!
    norrs12

Answer by norrs12 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Sing.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I think I sing in the car when that song come on the one that has not been played in 10 years . This morning it was Jamie fox - You still got it
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 12:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010