i think i might be gay

is there any way to know for sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I guess to kiss a girl? I would assume you probably know in your heart - just take a listen.
    Anonymous

• This is a kinda vague question hun. If you have sexual feeling for the same sex you could be gay. What makes you think your gay? And just so you know i feel there is nothing wrong with it.
    DevansMommy06

Answer by DevansMommy06 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• while I have a feeling this is a joke :) I will still try to answer to the best of my abilities...

you can give it a try...try dating someone of the same sex. You won't know unless you try it.

no there's not like a "gay test"

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i've kissed girls before, and girls have done stuff to me :) but i've never done anything to a girl. i keep thinking about it though. i'm married to a man, and i have kids, so i'd rather not have to deal with having feelings like this.
    Anonymous

• BTW I don't really like petty straight girls, I like lesbians.
    Anonymous

• What is 'might be gay'? If you are not attracted to persons of the opposite gender, or the thought of sex with a man gives you the squicks then yeah; you very well may be gay. If you wouldn't mind making out with the chick at the gas station, but could still go for some kawk every now and again, you're probably bi. Neither are confining states of being, if you feel like you would have to 'swear off of' men in order to like women, you probably don't fall under the 'gay' classification so much as the bi. There is no rule that says you have to be 100% either or.
    Kestrel1

Answer by Kestrel1 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• uh huh
    Anonymous

• Well, my friend is a lesbian and she is appalled by penises. She thinks they're gross and never wants to see them.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I suggest talking to your husband about a 3 way so he is on board and you get to experiment. He might really dig that so you can both have your way?? Good luck, and dont be ahamed if you decide you are.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If you honestly don't want to have those feelings then pray about it and ask God to take them away. It worked for me. I prayed for a year, refused to accept it as normal and He saved my soul when he took those feelings away from me. Please don't listen to people when they say you're born that way and there's nothing you can do to stop those feelings, if you listen to them then you will be lost. Ever notice how when a gay guy first comes out you usually can't tell but the longer they're gay and the more they accept it, they start acting more feminine and eventually you can tell just by GLANCING at them, they're gay?
    Anonymous