BFN...

i got a bfnand started my period. i think im just goin to stop trying im tired of having heart broken every month/ : (

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh honey....I'm sorry. Don't give up....it can take a LONG time for some couples.

What things have you tried so far?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I know the feeling honey. Don't give in. Just take some time to enjoy the moment of intimacy you have with your SO. I just tested and got a negative too and I was heartbroken. I know that the miracle of conception will happen soon though!! Be encouraged!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 4:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• yeah you have to relax and if need be a take a break and try not to obsess or make it into work,because you can fall into dissappointment which leads to depression. We can't have that . So maybe just take a break and think on other things like just celebrating with your husband and other family members. Your day shall arrive with sweatless victory ok. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• When you quit trying is normally when you get pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010