have you ever been to a male strip club? adult content

I went once and all I can say is AHAHAHAH.... Men do not look good in thongs lol and the whole air humping thing... not sexy haha

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I haven't. I know it wouldn't do anything for me anyway, that's just sooo not my scene! :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nope. And don't wanna.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We went for my friends bachelorette party. We thought it was kind of funny, the women watching were hysterical. The guys did nothing for us, not sexy in the slightest. We had a great time though!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes, and I agree completely.

And the way the women behave!! OMG! You'd think they'd never been to a beach...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Never been but I think if I did I would be beet red and laughing the entire time
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 11:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No, I've seen stuff on tv and I wouldn't like some strange dude bumping their "thing" around in my face.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yea went for a bachlorette party but the guys had no sex appeal. I could tell it was a practiced routine .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I can't get past the thought of going. I laugh just thinking about it. Not one bit of it sounds sexy at all.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes, had my picture taken with Chippendale's, lol...it was all in fun!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I know, my friends and I just went because we wanted to see what it was like but we were laughing the whole time, ahh jeez... it was too funny
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2010