What can I do to treat adult Attention Deficit Disorder naturally?

Because of a heart defect I cannot take stimulants or Strattera. What can I take or do to naturally treat my ADD?

kasaloso

Asked by kasaloso at 12:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• can you take heart vitamins? i buy all of my stuff online, but i know that they have a heart supplement that can be taken with a daily multi-vitamin (which they also have) and it is supposed to help a lot of ADD/ADHD. i have a big series of testimonials on it. lol. Also reducing chemicals. If you havent gone green with your cleaning stuff and hygiene stuff, then do. the less chemicals you have being absorbed into your body the better. If you havent gone green already, then do! it should help a lot. im actually a pretty big nerd and i research a lot. I have a lot of info on this, so feel free to message me. I dont know if you are comfortable buying online at all, but the store that i buy all my stuff on is letting you refer people this month for $1. since they are like a club there is usually a membership, but i can refer 2 people and let them enroll for $1, so let me know, i can refer you! lol.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 3:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010