Have anyone seen My Name is Khan?

Be ready to cry when you watch this movie. It is very emotional, and it a story of a Autistic man who shows us the difference with a Good person and a Bad person....

Actress-mom81

Asked by Actress-mom81 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeppers.

ShahRukh Khan & Kajol are 2 of my ALL time favorite actors/actresses. I have seen pretty much every movie the 2 of them have done together and all of their invidiual films as well. I'm even a fan of the director Karan Johar and have watched all of his films as well.

My Name is Khan was a great movie, I loved it. I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed all the way around. However, as far as a Karan Johar film is concerned it was "lacking" in some ways. That lacking though was intentional so that the film would get western/American distribution in theaters.

Good film all around that I highly recommend for anyone and everyone to check out :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes...I loved that movie! I bawled my eyes out.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• ive never heard of it but i would love to see it......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010