any one else out there that husband will let the gas run down to nothing

I told my girl I would go to her speech class. She talked on tues. when there and first time she has talked. she will not even talk to her teacher. I went to check the van and would not start. I get power but will not click over. I am thinking since cold outside and then close to the e mark. My guess is and I hope just needs gas and nothing else. I then had to tell her and only 5 years old that I could not come after all. I hope see talks cause said would only talk if mom was there. Any one else their husbands never put gas in van? and this is not the first time either. Plus no money except five dollars which is about all I ever have since not on a checking account and no credit card. I could not even have put gas in the van.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 12:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep my SO conceiniently switches me vehicles in the morning for work when he has no gas.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No me and my husband are both guilty of this kind of our little joke of who will have to put gas in but it has never been run completely empty

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 12:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• nope, sorry, my dh will take my car and fill it for me if he see's it's low.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yep, mine does it all the time!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My husband doesn't seem to understand that cars need gas to run lol. Even in the passenger seat I'm constantly checking the gas meter b/c I know he won't. It drives me nuts lol.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 1:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• We are both equally guilty of letting it run low but we have never run out.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My husband gets mad at me if I let it go below a quarter tank. We've Never run out of gas though.
    misslissaj3

Answer by misslissaj3 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Don't you know how to put gad in the car?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I don't understand in this day and age why any woman would let herself be in a position where she did not have access to money and a working vehicle. If you are married you should either be on the joint checking account or have an account of your own. If your husband can't or won't put gas in your car after driving it don't let him drive it. If it is you only have one vehicle get your own and take care of it yourself. At my house we each take care of our own vehicles although my husband likes to go with me when mine needs work to make sure it is done properly.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 1:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• He let his car sometimes go completely empty but I have to have my car with half or more on it to be ok lol
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010