Funny Odor adult content

Since I got pregnant with my first child, my vagina has had a funny smell to it, it doesn't smell the same as it used to. My final child is now 8 months old and I keep getting that funky smell and it's VERY strong to me. I shower twice a day and use soap and water "down there" every time I use the bathroom too, but it still doesn't seem to go away. I was wondering if there was washes or creams to improve that that aren't going to make me smell fake though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• you can try like a summers eve but dont use it to often or it can dry you out... are u also having a ton of discharge?? maybe ask your ob/gyn just to make sure nothings wrong
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have used FDS spray. I also douch every now and then. I know it is supposed to be bad for you, but I still do it.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Your vagina cleans itself. There is no need to use a special wash, cream, or especially a douche (which does more harm than good). If it is bothersome, talk to your doctor.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010