What is the number for the national Do Not call list?

I got on it years ago then I made a donation and the place I donated to - somehow must have sold my address and phone number so now I get at least 5 calls a day from social service agencies. The calls wake me up and wake up my kids ( I work as well odd hours so I need my sleep. So I called 411 today and they gave me another number that is all computers and no people it led nowhere basically so I feel like I just have to put up with it. Does anyone know the number offhand here?
Do not call list

littlejulie

Asked by littlejulie at 1:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Charities are exempt from the Do Not Call List.

But to re-up, go to donotcall.gov to find out how.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Charities are exempt. But it's www.donotcall.gov and you have to renew it every 2-5 years. There is also a state site too that you have to register on. Do cell phones too because telemarketers can call cell phones too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Thanks ladies--
    but wow didn't know charities were exempt- this may be pointless then because all the calls are charities
    littlejulie

Comment by littlejulie (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2010