any meds to help nausea?

ive been nauseous what seems like non stop since monday and its keeping me from eating much which leads to me having a headache.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• Are you pregnant? If so, call your doctor and ask which are safe to take. If not, try Pepto-Bismol (which is NOT safe to take when pregnant).
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• just looking at pepto bismol makes me wanna puke. im not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Try the caplets that you can swallow.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I don't like meds, so I use ginger and drink mineral water. Ginger helps you get rid of headaches too, you can buy it fresh in the produce section and just chop up a few little pieces and swallow with either Perrier water or Pellegrino, it works immediately..don't get the kind with lemon.. citrus is acidic and will make your headache worse.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• call your doc they can give u an Rx for Zofran thay had to give it to me because i was sooo sick during my pregnancy that i couldnt keep anything down so its safe to take even if u are peggers hope you feel better
    Petyonsmommy

Answer by Petyonsmommy at 1:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I stick with saltine crackers or suck on peppermint or chocolate.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Go to Walmart and buy "Anti-Nausea Liquid"... it's the cheaper form of Emetrol... stuff works awesomely.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Whenever i am nauseaus i drink peppermint it settles your stomach and then you will feel better. Make a cup of peppermint tea and some toast and put jelly on it and you should feel better that you have something in your stomach. I just got over what you have and sorry to tell you it lasted 6 days and the last day was the worst. I had to call my Doctor and have him call me some anti-nausea meds in. That is the only thing that helped me and of course sleep.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• ive been nauseous on and off for awhile since last week but this week startin monday its like nonstop
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010