AF? kinda an odd question... adult content

OK let me start by saying yes this question is a little weird but i am NOT A TROLL! i really need a little advice. OK so i had a missed miscarriage at 16 week. i delivered my baby then had to have a D&C because i didnt deliver all of the placenta after a week. Now im lactating and have not gotten AF yet. Could it be because that my SO thinks its hot and "feeds" a little at night i mean not enough to empty me out or anything but i just dont know. could it be harming\slowing things down..... ANY ADVICE BUT I AM BEING SERIOUS PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND I AM NOT A TROLL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• First, I am not good with the abbreviations, so not sure what AF is, lol. (Ok now that I looked that up, boy do I feel stupid now, lmao). Second, I am not a doctor or any type of medial profession. I breastfeed, and anything that keeps the milk following will pretty much keep you lactating, which to my understanding in some women(myself included), will pretty much keep AF from visiting. As long as I was nursing, I didn't get AF. Have you asked a health care professional?
    Nonie73

Answer by Nonie73 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010