do you or you kids have a song stuck in your head or their head that the keep singing everyday over and over?

my son has been singing a song that i swear ive hear before but i cant really understand what he is really saying alot of the time.....me i cant get the song "flightless bird,american mouth" out of my head....its a great song and its on the twilight soundtrack

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• My son loves the song, Starstruck by Sterling Knight off Disney........has it in his folder here on the PC and plays it every afternoon.

I like.... " I LIKE IT" by Enrique Iglasis! I like HIM too! *S* He is so handsome!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• my kids that song ur a jerk,lol
    LOVLYLOVEKGS

Answer by LOVLYLOVEKGS at 1:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• hahahaha ive caught my son singing that one before....i have heard it before but when he sang it i thought he was calling me a jerk lol
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• my dd has been singing little bunny foofoo...starting to get annoying lol
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 1:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My little ones randomly combine Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, the Alphabet Song, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Old MacDonald, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, and other random kiddie songs. I can't join in and sing with them because I never know what the next verse is going to be, but they both seem to know.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• All the time, but nothing lately.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010