LET IT ALL OUT

What are your beliefs and why? let everyone get out what they have to say, you can say whatever you want about your beliefs and others .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• "I believe that the world would be a much better place if people would stop trying to foist THEIR beliefs on everyone around them, "

Then the pop-culture should stop trying to convince Christians to vote for immoral practices. In the USA we have a right to vote on things of this nature. If the majority votes not to allow this, what difference does it make what influenced the choices of the people? People have a right to vote their consciences, even if you don't agree with what (or Whom) drove that vote.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I believe in the bible
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I believe Jesus Christ died for my sins and those of everyone. After that...well it's a little hard to explain and most just tell me I'm wrong anyways :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I believe you should get your orange juice from Florida and only Florida!!!
    Anonymous

• LMAO 10:52!!! ;oP
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i agree with you flutterfae
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I believe that everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe. I believe that the God that all of the religions believe in- whether you call Him God, Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh or many other things - is the one and same being. I believe that I can celebrate God from my own home without the influence of organized religion. I think that the Ten Commandments are ten laws that everyone should follow. I also realize that we are all different people and worship differently. I believe that God loves me, loves everyone, whether you are black or white, gay or straight, the homeless man on the corner or the 16 year old pregnant girl. We all need His love and support and guidance. We come from Him and when we die we return to Him. That is what I believe.
    nightwillow

Answer by nightwillow at 11:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I believe that gay people should not be allowed to get married
    Anonymous

• i used to go to church when i was younger, but now i honestly have a hard time believing in god now. if god loves his people and such why would he let so many bad things happen to them. why would he let people starve to death, be murdered, be in pain, suffer...etc. I spent a long time believing and praying and trying to live my life right and nothing ever came of it, just like so many other people. i have so many other things but i don't want this to be too long. this is jmo
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I believe that something as personal as religion and who you love are not anyone else's concern. No one should have the right to tell you who you can marry. No one should have the right to take away others happiness because of their own insecurities. Our nation was not founded on any one religion .Our founding fathers were very careful with the wording of the constitution.

And yes... I will only buy orange juice from Florida

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2008