Whats the most annoying question someone has asked or statement made since you got pregnant

I guess so far mine is this. I have a daughter already she is four years old we are being suprised with the gender of this baby. Everytime someone asks what im having i say its a suprise then i get dont you want to know, i couldnt wait etc, and thats somewhat annoying because if you want to know the sex of your baby great but if i dont want to know mine why is it such a big deal and the second thing is people assuming that i want a boy "oh well i bet you want a boy huh since you have a girl" then im like no actually me my fiance and my daughter are all wanting a girl. Then its like they make me feel guilty for not wanting a boy right now even though i say next time i might like a boy but this time i want a girl then they look at me weird because im a actually a person who wants more then two kids.

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I hate to be asked- was it planned or mistake? Wtf?

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 5:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I was told (at 7 months pregnant) that I would be hot if I weren't so fat. I thought my DH was going to deck the guy, and when he found out I was pregnant he apologized. I looked like I had a huge beach ball under my shirt, I was obviously pregnant (well, to anyone with a brain.) What an idiot.

Answer by Scuba at 1:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• lol.. !! oops.. I always ask that haha.. sorry - I am too curious a person to understand how you could NOT want to know - but I am sure that does get irritating..

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• When are you due...I feel like I have said it a million times...I think I might just write it on a sign and stick it on my back...hahahaha

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• for me it was the opposite, we wanted to find out the gender and got so tired of hearing "oh but that will ruin the surprise"

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• some people are insensitive lol. The biggest one for me is the people who assume i want a boy just because i have a girl and assume it will be my last baby. the ones who say they couldnt wait to find out i can understand that cause it is kinda difficult not knowing

Comment by rockabell.2009 (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Mine would have to be people asking me if the baby has intrauterine growth restriction because I apparently am not showing a lot. A nurse and an ultrasound tech were 2 of the people who asked...good thing I don't panic easily lol. (They are friends, not trying to get a history from me at a dr visit or something) Our other daughter was born at a normal size and this one is measuring a couple days bigger so I know everything is fine but what if it weren't? How would I respond!?

Answer by katie23 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• mother who didn't know I was 4 weeks prego said that me and my fiance should wait at least a year before having a baby...awkward! I am 29 and she thinks I want her input on how to live my life. UGH!

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 1:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• People always seem surprised when I mention anything about being pregnant like I'm too hideous or something? And then yeah, it's always well when are you due? I'm making a button that says "Due March 2011" to wear until she's here!

Answer by Nawti at 1:52 AM on Dec. 7, 2010