Whats the most annoying question someone has asked or statement made since you got pregnant

I guess so far mine is this. I have a daughter already she is four years old we are being suprised with the gender of this baby. Everytime someone asks what im having i say its a suprise then i get dont you want to know, i couldnt wait etc, and thats somewhat annoying because if you want to know the sex of your baby great but if i dont want to know mine why is it such a big deal and the second thing is people assuming that i want a boy "oh well i bet you want a boy huh since you have a girl" then im like no actually me my fiance and my daughter are all wanting a girl. Then its like they make me feel guilty for not wanting a boy right now even though i say next time i might like a boy but this time i want a girl then they look at me weird because im a actually a person who wants more then two kids.

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I hate to be asked- was it planned or mistake? Wtf?
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 5:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I was told (at 7 months pregnant) that I would be hot if I weren't so fat. I thought my DH was going to deck the guy, and when he found out I was pregnant he apologized. I looked like I had a huge beach ball under my shirt, I was obviously pregnant (well, to anyone with a brain.) What an idiot.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• lol.. !! oops.. I always ask that haha.. sorry - I am too curious a person to understand how you could NOT want to know - but I am sure that does get irritating..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• When are you due...I feel like I have said it a million times...I think I might just write it on a sign and stick it on my back...hahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• for me it was the opposite, we wanted to find out the gender and got so tired of hearing "oh but that will ruin the surprise"
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• some people are insensitive lol. The biggest one for me is the people who assume i want a boy just because i have a girl and assume it will be my last baby. the ones who say they couldnt wait to find out i can understand that cause it is kinda difficult not knowing
    rockabell.2009

Comment by rockabell.2009 (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Mine would have to be people asking me if the baby has intrauterine growth restriction because I apparently am not showing a lot. A nurse and an ultrasound tech were 2 of the people who asked...good thing I don't panic easily lol. (They are friends, not trying to get a history from me at a dr visit or something) Our other daughter was born at a normal size and this one is measuring a couple days bigger so I know everything is fine but what if it weren't? How would I respond!?
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Well....my mother who didn't know I was 4 weeks prego said that me and my fiance should wait at least a year before having a baby...awkward! I am 29 and she thinks I want her input on how to live my life. UGH!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 1:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• People always seem surprised when I mention anything about being pregnant like I'm too hideous or something? And then yeah, it's always well when are you due? I'm making a button that says "Due March 2011" to wear until she's here!
    Nawti

Answer by Nawti at 1:52 AM on Dec. 7, 2010