is it my period or could i b pregnant?

i have no reasob to think i might be pregnant because we used a condom but the past 3days ive been nauseous. im suppose to get my period tomorrow. i get this weird feeling in my tummy when i feel sick to my stomach. i had my period last month. it was heavy the 1st n spottin the rest of the days. we had sex the week b4 my last period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you don't start your period in 2 or three days take a test. and if it is negative wait a few more days and test again. Two months before I finally did get pregnant I missed a period for a month and all the hpt's came out negative but I went ahead and got a blood test that also came up negative. A week after the blood test I finally started my period and then the next month I was pregnant. So you just might miss this month and be just fine. So take a deep breathe and relax.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• The answer is yes. You could be pregnant, or it could be your period. If you're late, take a test.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2010