Is anybody else tempted to give their child their gift early?

Fedex just delivered my son's train table and I put it in the closet. I can't wait to see his face!

mommytoJames512

Asked by mommytoJames512 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• haha, I know the feeling.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I did for her birthday.

Our weather got cold early, so she wore a pair of her warm pajamas that I had set aside for Christmas.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I love the looks on their faces when they get what they've wanted for xmas, but I also love knowing it's right under their nose, and they don't even know it! lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Awesome! I got all my kids presents hidden upstairs waiting to be wrapped. Every time I look at it all I get so excited! I can't wait to see their reactions! This Christmas is going to be so fun!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 1:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• There have been times when I would love to give them their gifts early. I know that they are going to be so excited and sometimes I think I am more excited then they are. I think it is just as hard for me to wait as it is for them.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• YES!! We are getting the Michael Jackson game for wii. We rented it when it came out and I loved it. I hated taking it back. I sooo want to play it right now! lol Plus my 5 year old looked so darn cute dancing and singing to "heal the world" and DH and my BIL looked sooo very silly dancing to "thriller".
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2010