Old Flame...won't go out

My fiance was sleeping with someone before we started dating. She lived in another city and came to see him a few times, or however the details worked out at the time. Well, during the beginning of our relationship she would still call/text him. I didn't care at all until she started up with old stuff and saying she loved him and missed him, etc. Even then I was like yeah okay whatever, but it kept on and on so I said just tell her you don't want to talk to her anymore. He stopped answering any type of communication but she's started e-mailing him and saying that she wants to know what's going on in his life and crazy stuff like "maybe you don't want to talk to me because you still have feelings for me". NO, he's told her he's happy with me and he has no need to talk to her BUT SHE KEEPS SAYING THE SAME STUFF. Should I say something to her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Nope. Just ignore her. You saying something to her won't make her stop. And you don't know how unstable she is, she might give you a lot of drama you don't want. If she continues to be a problem or it gets worse, he will have to take extra measures to deal with her. Get his number changed, restraining order, etc. if necessary.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• She sounds very persistent I would watch this one & make sure she's not a crazy lad. My pride would get in the way so there is no way that I would call an old flame that was NOW married. Apparently she has no shame so just pay attention & watch closely on her behavior, I'm just saying this for safety purposes. Hopefully she will finally get the hint & you may want to consider changing phone numbers or maybe even blocking hers. Good luck!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• She sounds psycho. I wouldn't get involved personally. However, I would ask him how he would feel about changing his phone number or blocking her or filing a no contact order. Some people just don't get the hint.
    Anonymous

• are you sure he's told her to back off? if she's asking these kinds of questions (what's going on in his life...?), its comes across as him not being totally truthful, with either of you.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• He showed me the e-mails where he's told her he doesn't want to talk to her, and I've watched him e-mail her and tell her. I really believe he has not been calling her, or contacting her in any other way, so I'm thinking she just won't accept that he doesn't want to talk to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2008