Is your boy or girl

a cry baby about everything? my boy is like that big crier....way more then his sis was - YOU??

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd who was born second is a big cry baby. She was colicy as a baby and now she is 17 months and just cries about the wind blowing ;o) lol My ds who is 3 yo just goes with the flow...he has his moments of course but for the most part he's just layed back.
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 2:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• They all take turns with that title.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Not really. He cries when he supposed to - tired, irritated, hungry. He is only 7 mos. old though!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 2:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Our 8 yr old son just got through that stage.. It was soooo irritating, and then all of a sudden he stopped. I don't have daughters, but he's the only one out of our 3 boys that went through it..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• um.. i have 1 son and he since birth and past colic has been a cryer.. all the time about anything - one day it was literally because the wind was blowing on our walk - not at 3 it can be because the sun is too bright outside... really?? I have no idea what to do to make it better..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2010