How Many Pairs of Boots Can You Fit in Your Fat Rolls?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/01/body-fat-shoplifters-ailene-brown-shmeco-thomas_n_790402.html

Ailene Brown and Shmeco Thomas of Oklahoma attempted to steal $2,600 dollars of clothing and shoes at T.J.Maxx...not by using the usual shoplifting techniques but by "actually concealing them in areas of their body where excess skin was," read: hiding them in their body fat, according to a police officer.

Among the items the ladies were packing: four pairs of boots, three pair of jeans, a wallet and gloves. One of the women was able to fit three boots under her breast -- what we want to know is were they ankle boots? Or over-the-knee? Either way, look out Ocean's Eleven, this was a pretty creative almost-heist.

SuperChicken

Asked by SuperChicken at 2:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG. I truly didn't think that was possible.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Wow, they must be some real lard asses.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• They must have been some huge heifers to do that. Crazy.
    Anonymous

• What were they thinking? Good Heavens! I wonder if they had ever gotten away with this before?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• um, none
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• OMG. None.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• haha the only way i could sneak out even one boot is if i had a big poofy coat on...and even then it would be obvious. and i have fat!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Maybe a pair of nylon kneehighs or thin socks? I could try to sneak them under my barely B cup.....Hehe.I don't think it would work.

WOw...they must be some hugely obese people. And hugely immoral , since they are stealing that much stuff.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I just found myself looking down at a pair of boots and then wondering how in the heck someone could fit something under their boobs like that.  And I am a candidate for a reduction.....  Certainly not a petite flower.  Maybe I could smuggle a pair of Uggs for my toddler, that's about it!  Ha!

blank stare

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I think I threw up in a mouth a little at the image I got reading the OP! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010