random acts of kindness.....

I feel like hearing some good things that go on in the world instead of negative. So, can you tell me anything good that you have experienced lately or any act of kindness that you have done for someone else?

sue118

Asked by sue118 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yesterday I was shopping and tried to get on the bus to come back home only to find that my bus pass was missing. Another passenger paid the fare for me.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I donated a bag of stuff to a thrift store today, I have put tons of stuff on freecycle and so far most of it is gone. Helped me reduce clutter and someone in need got what they needed! I will also be donating some knitted/crochet winter hats I made to a local charity
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i've been so sick with morning sickness that i know have different meds to take and my friends have been taking my daughter for me so i can take the meds n rest up
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My DD was sick this summer and our friends threw a big party for her when she came home. It was so wonderful to feel so loved in a time that was very hard for my family. Since then I have been trying to pay their kindness forward. During Thanksgiving I bought food for the food bank and the kids and I have starting buying toys for the Toys for Tots drive.

I love being able to help other people and I wish I could do more!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• a family memeber gave me a hundred dollar bill just out of the blue, and i was really in need ...
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• These responses to your question made me smile today!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• qoute- These responses to your question made me smile today!

Me too! I hope that it will make people want to do something kind when the opportunity presents itself.
    sue118

Comment by sue118 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• DH and I were loling at ourselves the other day. We got up in the morning to move some furniture and feed some horses for a friend who hurt his back. Then we went shopping for my mil and brought her some things she needed using our own money cause she never has any. On the way home we saw a loose horse wondering down the road so we stopped and DH tried to catch him while I beeped my horn until the owners got out of bed so we could tell them their horse was running away. That's a lot of good deeds in one day for us. lol
    mommywho28

Answer by mommywho28 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010